Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Something for the guys...

Why are guys so immature?

I was out running with my boyfriend earlier today, and we were talking about the blog. He knows I make penis-shaped cakes, and he thinks it’s absolutely hilarious. Of course he does. Well, today he suggested I see if there are any boob-shaped cake pans. Because, you know, I have to be fair to both sexes. He started on some bs rant about gender equality and all that. In short, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about and was just trying to piss me off. Well, guess what, it worked. And here you go, for all the guys out there demanding gender equality, here’s your damn boobie cake pan.

There you go. Happy now? I hope you choke on it.

Ladies, I’m sorry. This probably isn’t really that big of a deal, and I’m just overreacting. And I probably shouldn’t be posting this while I’m still angry at him. I’m sure I’ll regret it. But the men have to have their boobie cake pan asap. Ugh, there are just so many ways he’s immature sometimes. It’s like I’m dating a child. He knows I’m not really angry about this, and he and I both know what I’m really angry about. And he still won’t apologize. Oh well, that’s not what this blog is for, so I’m not going to get into that. That’s all for now, enjoy your boobie cake pans, you immature little boys.

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment