Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Disposable Pans

So I was thinking, and chances are most of you out there don’t share my passion for baking. You might just want to make a penis-shaped cake for a party and then never have anything to do with them again. And while that greatly saddens me (not really), I understand where you’re coming from. The uses of a penis cake pan are limited. It’s not like you can re-use it at a kid’s birthday party! So if you only expect to make one or two cakes, you don’t need to get a reusable pan like I have. If you want to save some money, you can just get this set of 2 disposable cake pans.

And if you want a slightly bigger cake, like my jumbo cake pan makes, there’s a set of 2 jumbo disposable pans as well. It looks the same, but it’s a couple inches bigger. And again, it’s cheaper than the reusable jumbo pan. So if you want to be done with baking penis cakes forever (or at least for the foreseeable future) after your bachelorette party, this is probably the way to go.

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment