Friday, August 20, 2010

Another cake pan

Wow, I was looking back at that post from last week again and I just want to say sorry again. I was acting like a total bitch. But I’m not going to get into that any more, so anyways.

Today I just want to show you another penis-shaped cake pan that I use sometimes. Here it is:

You can find it here. It’s a bit smaller than the jumbo cake pan I use, so I wouldn’t recommend it for a large party, but it can feed about eight or ten people, in my experience. There isn’t really much special to say about it, I just use it sometimes to switch things up, since it’s a little differently shaped from the others. There are quite a few pans out there to choose from based on your personal preference of shape, so I’ll show you some more as I find them. That’s all for now!

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment