Thursday, May 26, 2011

Other Blogs

So, today I got some time to make a blog post again, and I was thinking I would continue on the trend of drinks that I've had at bachelorette parties that I think would make good after-dinner cocktails. But before I got around to posting about it, I was looking around on the internet at other blogs, and I came across two in particular that struck me as very relevant to, well, this blog. One was especially relevant to the post I was planning to make. I guess I should just show you. This is the first blog I found. And as you can see... it pretty much eliminates the need for me to post any more about drinks. Just look at it, I mean, wow. That's a lot of drinks on that site, supposedly all good for bachelorette parties. That woman is a real expert when it comes to drinks, and it reminded me that my area of expertise is baking, not bartending! So maybe I should leave the recommending drinks to her. I encourage all of you to check her blog out!

The other blog that I found was this one. It's a lot like my blog, it looks like, except instead of cakes it talks about candy. Who knew there were so many blogs about penis-themed food and drinks out there? Or even specifically penis-themed desserts, for that matter! It looks like she hasn't updated her blog since october and doesn't plan to again, but still, it was interesting to read the posts that she does have. I had no idea there was so much penis candy out there! I mean, I probably could have guessed, but it was cool to see all of it one place.

Now, as cool as it was to find those other blogs and see that I'm not the only person blogging about something as silly as this, it made me realize that I really don't know how to keep this blog up much longer. I'm going to try to think of something else I could talk about, but it seems like I've said just about all there is to say about penis party desserts - and those other blogs have said the rest. I'll give some thought to it and get back to you, but preemptively, it's looking like my next post might be my goodbye. :( But I'll talk to you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment