Friday, May 13, 2011

More Drinks

Okay, I think posting about drinks last time was a pretty good idea, and I didn’t get any comments otherwise, so I’m going to do it again this time! I thought of two more drinks that make good bachelorette party after-dinner cocktails. And what I mean by that is, I know I’ve drank them at a bachelorette party after dinner before and I thought they tasted good! So, here they are!

Fuzzy Lips
1 part Bailey’s Irish Cream
1 part Peach Schnapps
Splash of pineapple juice
Shake them together with ice then pour them into a glass.

Banana Daiquiri
4 parts Light Rum
1 part White Crème de Cacao
1 part Banana Liqueur
1 slice Banana
Blend all the ingredients together in a blender then pour them into a glass. It will be like an alcoholic smoothie or slushie!

I like both of these drinks pretty well, but my best friend absolutely looooves banana daiquiris, and this is her favorite recipe for them. So you can imagine, it’s really good! Oh, and if you’re looking for something appropriate to drink it out of, check out this classy glass I found:

It’s a martini glass, but with a little veil attached to it. How cute is that? I just found that and thought it looked absolutely perfect as a glass to serve drinks in at a bachelorette party. And it’s a good classy counterpart to those penis shot glasses I posted about last time, haha! There is some really cute and fun looking drinkware for bachelorette parties out there, maybe I’ll post about my favorites that I find next time… along with some more drink recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment