Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Goodbye

Since I posted my last post, I've been trying to think of ways I might be able to continue the blog and keep posting for at least a little while. What can I say, I've gotten kind of attached to it. But unfortunately, I couldn't seem to think of anything. I've already covered all I can possibly think of on the subject of desserts for bachelorette parties. Except candy, of course, but I think that would be kind of redundant after showing you that other blog. Maybe I shouldn't have picked such a specific topic, haha. I've enjoyed taking up blogging as a new hobby though, and I think I just might have gotten hooked on it! So maybe I'll start a new blog now... I don't know what it would be about, but I'll think about it! If I do decide to make a new blog, I'll definitely post a link to it here so that I can keep what few readers I probably have, haha. But if I'm not able to keep going with a new blog, because of work or whatever, then it's been a great time. I hope some of you got some good ideas for your bachelorette parties from my blog so it's not like I was doing this for nothing - oh, who am I kidding, I'd probably do it anyways. It's been fun, everyone, and I'll talk to you later (hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment