Friday, July 23, 2010

Hey Everybody

I’m Olivia, but everyone I’ve ever been to a bachelorette party with knows me best by my unofficial title – the penis cake queen. I know it probably doesn’t sound like too great a reputation to have to any of you, but I love it and wouldn’t have it any other way. See, I love baking, and ever since I went to my first bachelorette party, I’ve brought a penis-shaped cake with me to every one. They’ve always been a huge hit, and all the girls love them. On this blog, I want to share my ideas and tips with other bachelorette party bakers out there. I’ll post baking advice, cake pans I’ve used, stuff like that to help you girls out. Please, let me know what’s worked for you and what hasn’t. Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment