Monday, July 26, 2010

Cake pans

I don’t have a lot of time to write, but I wanted to make my first blog post today real quick. Just want to share some of the pans I use to make my penis cakes, to start things off. The main one I use is this.

It makes great looking cakes, it only takes a half a box of cake mix, and it’s durable so you can use it over and over again, unlike some cake pans that are disposable. I’m still using the second one of these I ever bought, and that’s only because I lost the first one at a friend’s house one night. There’s also a jumbo version of it available, which looks the same but uses a full box of cake mix.

This isn’t the only pan I use, but I’ve really got to go now, so I’ll have to tell you about the others another time. Bye for now!

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment