Friday, March 11, 2011

Funny "Diets?"

Okay, okay, first I want to say that I’m sorry I haven’t figured out what I’m going to start blogging about now. I’ve been really busy with work lately and haven’t had a whole lot of personal free time for things like this. But I don’t want to go too long without posting or I know I’ll never get back to it, so in the mean time, until I figure out what to post about regularly, I’m just going to post funny and interesting things I find on the web. Today I’m just going to post a couple of funny links to that fad diet website I mentioned last time. I was browsing around it, like I said I might, and I recognized most of the diets they talked about, but these two caught my eye as a little strange.
Cookie Diet
Chocolate Diet
Yeah. You can tell from the names that something’s a little weird, right? Well I looked at them and it looks like they’re actually legitimate diets that just include a few things diets normally don’t. Darn. I was really hoping it was a way to lose weight by eating nothing but cookies! I think even I could subscribe to a diet plan like that, haha! Maybe I should design my own: the penis-shaped cake diet! Haha, okay, maybe not. Anyways, I’ll keep looking for another topic and other funny or interesting stuff to post. I have a feeling some more of it might come from that fad diet website - there’s some weird stuff on there!

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment