Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weird Cake Pan

Okay, I know you might be looking at that title and thinking it’s kind of odd or inappropriate. Who am I to call a cake pan weird, if I love making cakes shaped like penises? Well, just bear with me. If you can believe it, I think you’ll find this one even more disturbing than the idea of a penis cake pan. Ta-da:

Yeah. Look at that bizarre-looking thing. And the worst (or best) part is, they call it the “sexy man cake pan.” I don’t know, if you ask me, that man’s anything but sexy. Look at how deformed the face is. All his “muscles” look like mush. And it looks like he has the groin area of a ken doll. I don’t know whose definition of sexy that is, but it isn’t mine. Then again, I suppose you can smooth all of that out by baking and frosting the cake. It would probably look better as a finished dessert than as a pan. Still, unless you’re a master artist with the frosting brush, I don’t know how you could make this thing look remotely attractive... but hey, it’s an option, I guess, so when I saw it I thought I’d post it. Also, the one feedback it has does give a pretty good suggestion - you could frost it with clothes to make it suitable (no pun intended!) for a party where you don’t want any penises or anything. So maybe there is something that can be done to redeem this guy. If any of you have any other ideas, go ahead and share them!

-Olivia

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi looking for somebody to bake me a penis cake friends party

    ReplyDelete