Friday, December 17, 2010

Ice Cube Tray

Okay, I know, this is getting even farther away from cakes now. This isn’t even a dessert thing. But it’s another penis-shaped food (or drink as the case may be) item that I thought of that I’ve used before and I thought it would be worth mentioning here on the blog. Okay, you already know what I’m talking about from the title, so I’ll cut to the chase:

Yup, penis-shaped ice cube trays. These are great for making ice cubes for drinks to serve at your bachelorette party. I’ve only hosted a few parties before (most of the time I was just in charge of the cake for another girl planning the party), but I used these and they went over really well. This isn’t exactly the tray I used but I couldn’t find the one I used online and this one looked pretty good. And this comes with 2 trays of 8 ice cubes each, so if you get a couple of these and freeze ice a couple of times before the party you should be all set. Plus, the name of this is really clever and funny - blue balls, haha! Classic.
I also found this one which makes more detailed ice cubes but they’re smaller I guess.

But I thought I’d post it for variety of options. Anyways, sorry about this deviation from the topic that the blog is supposed to be about, but I hope it helped. I’ll get back to tips for penis-shaped cakes next time, I promise!

-Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have to be honest here. You have one of the more strange obessions I have come across. I love it. It is always good for a person to have focus.

    ReplyDelete